Dear Ubuntu users, We observed an incompatibility with Ubuntu version 12.04 and older. Launching the Bocop interface can cause a system crash. In this case try to launch the interface from a terminal, and if you get this error message :
Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_widget_style_get: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed then replace …
Dear Users, We are operating a server migration of the website, a short downtime may appear in these days. Please contact us if you have any problem with the website. We are sorry for the inconvenience. The Bocop team
Dear users, During the previous days we had a problem with the website, that resulted in the links in the Download page not working. This issue has been fixed for now. There will be a server migration soon, that may result in a short downtime. Please contact us if …
Dear Mac users, Due to several incompatibilities with the latest Mac OS X version, Mavericks, mainly with the compilation of the third parties, we have to announce that Bocop is not compatible with Mavericks. We are waiting for some bugs to be fixed and we are working on a solution. …
Bocop 1.1.4 is out. Main changes include:
- Building process now uses CMake for better multi-platform support. Note that you need to install CMake if it’s not on your machine.
- New help menu added in the GUI and safety check to detect the version number and the core location.
- Several …
Dear Windows users, The latest version of MinGW has made some changes in the pthread library, breaking the compatibility with Bocop. Until this issue is fixed, we provide an archive of a compatible MinGW installation on the Download page. All you have to do is to extract the …
Bocop 1.1.3 is out. Main changes include:
- Basic functionalities for parameter identification (least square criterion). An example is given in the Jackson problem.
- Scilab full interface is no longer supported. The Qt GUI is now the default interface.
- Visualization scripts for Scilab and Matlab.
Links and complete changelog …
Bocop 1.1.2 is out. Main changes include:
- A precompiled version for Mac is now available, with the Qt GUI. The precompiled packages are the recommended versions for all platforms. The source packages are also available, but require building the dependencies manually before using Bocop.
- Minor changes to both Scilab …
Bocop 1.1.1 is out. Main changes include:
- A precompiled version for Windows is now available, with the Qt GUI. This is the recommended version for Windows. Note that you still need to install MinGW if it is not on your machine. See INSTALL instructions on the Download …
Bocop 1.1.0 is out. Main changes include:
- new Qt GUI available for linux precompiled packages (Mac and Windows versions are still under testing)
- multipliers for the constraints, as well as the adjoint states, are now saved in .sol files and available for visualization. Reoptimization is now possible as a …