09/06/2012: 1.0.3 bugfixes
– Some bugfixes for the windows platform
– Some bugfixes related to the GUI
– Precompiled packages for linux32, linux64, windows
Bocop 1.0.3 is out.
Main changes include:
- Parametrized control: you can now specify a control as a trigonometric sum or a piecewise polynomial function.
- Non uniform time grid (experimental): you can adjust the time steps over the time interval.
- Batch optimizations for a varying parameter.
- Packages with precompiled binaries for Adol-C and Ipopt: smaller package and easier install.
Links and complete changelog are available on the Download page.
Here comes an other news.
The Bocop project aims to develop an open-source toolbox for solving optimal control problems, with collaborations with industrial and academic partners.
Optimal control (optimization of dynamical systems governed by differential equations) has numerous applications in transportation, energy, process optimization, and biology.
Bocop is developed in the framework of the Inria-Saclay initiative for an open source optimal control toolbox (2010-2012), and is supported by the team Commands.
Bocop is released under the Eclipse Public License (EPL).
Contact: Pierre Martinon