Bocop 1.1.5 is out, and server migration should be complete.
Main changes include:
- extended parameter identification: ‘manual’ mode, handling of several
- optional pre and post-processing functions specific to each problem
- batch mode is now available also on the discretization steps
- Qt: update to Qt5 for compatibility with Maverick
- Qt: gui style was changed for compatibility with ubuntu 12.04
- NSIS installer for Windows package, sh installer for linux
Note : watcher is currently disabled for Mac users
Links and complete changelog are available on the Download page.