Bocop 2.0.3 is out. This is mostly a maintenance release. Main changes include:
- Bug fix: fix for the “don’t have function for random number generator” error that could prevent building Ipopt on Linux.
- Bug fix: a pre-built version of Ipopt for Windows was added as a workaround to the …
BocopHJB 1.0.1 is out! The BocopHJB package implements a global optimization method. Similarly to the Dynamic Programming approach, the optimal control problem is solved in two steps. First we solve the Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman equation satisfied by the value function of the problem. Then we simulate the optimal trajectory from any chosen …
The following error may occur when compiling Bocop for the first time on Linux:
error: #error "don't have function for random number generator" It is caused by an incompatibility between Ipopt 3.11.8 and gcc 4.8.3. We will release a new version of Bocop that fix that problem. Meanwhile, to fix …
Bocop 2.0.2 is out. Main changes include:
- Single variable initialization from file.
- New pre-defined functions callable in problem definition source files (see section A.4 “Public Tools” in the User Guide).
- Automatic backup files of problem definition and solution.
Links and complete changelog are available on the Download …
The gfortran compiler version 5.0 seems to work on Yosemite! Please go here (bottom of the page) for the complete installation procedure.